Arizona Car Accident Lawyers
A car accident can cause a great deal of stress. It can be overwhelming to manage car repairs, seek medical treatment, and miss time from work. The additional stress of dealing with aninsurance company is the last thing you need. The Law Office of Thomas Grier will step in to manage the complex process of getting the financial compensation you deserve from the insurance company.
What to do After and Auto Accident:
Following a car accident, there are a few steps you need to take to protect your health and future interests.
- Contact the local police and file an auto collision report. This report will document the facts of the case immediately after the accident, which is important to avoid error as well as determine which party is at fault.
- Seek medical attention. Some injuries may not be immediately noticeable, which is why it is important to be examined by a doctor as soon as you leave the scene of the accident.
- Make sure to gather all of the necessary contact information from all people involved in the accident, including names, phone numbers, addresses, and insurance information. Gather the contact information from witnesses as well.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone other than the police, your doctor, or your lawyer. Statements given to the insurance company can damage your case if you haven’t consulted with your auto accident lawyer first.
- If possible, take photographs of the accident scene.
Compensation for Auto Accident Injury Cases:
One of the most common questions we are asked is how much your car accident injury is worth. Because each case is different, the answer is always different too. Compensation depends on the amount of medical bills, negligence of the at-fault driver, and the details of the case. The Law Office of Thomas Grier will build your injury case over time as evidence is collected and injuries are diagnosed. We understand the complexities of the legal system and are aware of the pain and suffering that come with auto accidents. Injuries can keep you out of work as well as affect your daily life in general. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced earnings due to long-term injuries
Finding the Right Arizona Car Accident Attorney:
People often think hiring an attorney is expensive. At The Law Office of Thomas Grier, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you owe us nothing unless we win your case. Many of our auto accident cases are settled without going to court. But it is important to know, when choosing a personal injury attorney, what kind of trial experience your attorney can offer if your case does require litigation. The experienced attorneys at The Law Office of Thomas Grier will work diligently to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.